Located in Pippy Park, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, the well marked trail route goes
past three ponds going out and back from the gate entering the Three Pond Barrens
and incorporates sections of the cross country ski trails in upper Pippy Park.
When: Sunday,June 18th, 2017 - Start Time: 9:00am -End Time: 10:00am
Where: Starting at the gate at the end of Allandale Road just past the Pippy Park Golf Courses entrance
|Metabolic Meltdown Fitness
||Alpine Country Lodge
||Freshii-Eat.Energize. (673 Topsail Road)
|Moksha Yoga St. John's (223-233 Duckworth St.)
||Capital Subaru (150 Kenmount Rd)
||Sportscraft Source For Sports (Ropewalk Lane)
Custom Finishers Medal (with the race logo above)
Tasty Snacks and beverages after the race
SWAG bag with discount coupons from sponsors
First Aid Support
Custom Race Bib (for recording of finish times)
Draw Prizes and Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd male and female finishers.
Go to www.trackie.com/online-registration/find-event/ and search for this event
Event Capped at 150 runners
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and if registration is closed or full
Race Kit Pickup will be 10:45am to 12:45pm on Saturday June 17th. At Metabolic Meltdown Fitness, 30 Pearson Street off Torbay Road , one block North of MacDonald Drive.
Participants may email email@example.com for someone else to pickup their bib.
Please contact me if there are any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course: End of Allandale Road Pavement is the Start/Finish Line
From the starting gate take the second left trail marked by a cone and sign
Follow the colored ribbons on the trees and the marshals to go past Left Pond, Middle Pond and Big Pond.
Turn around at Big Pond and Retrace your route back to the gate.
1) Headphones Not Recommended.
2) Marshals are placed throughout the course to direct participants. However it is the participants responsibility to know the course.
3) Please make sure that your bib is pinned to the front of your clothes/jacket.
4) Please make sure that your bib is visible at the finish line so we can accurately record finish times.
5) Parking is available anywhere on Allandale Road in designated parking areas.
6) No Dogs Permitted on course with participants.
7) No Strollers Permitted on course with participants.
At the discretion of the Race Director due to risk to spectator and participant safety or
other extreme circumstances the event may be postponed to a later date. No REFUNDS will be issued.